saying feminism is unnecessary because you don’t feel oppressed is like saying fire extinguishers are unnecessary because your house isn’t on fire
Oh my gosh, this gets better and better.
This is the best thing ever
hey im janine and i think you’re hella fine
i n d i e / / b a m b i
I was just supposed to be teaching him, all the obstacles we faced together that made us closer. Ones I guess I’m just trying to have you watch out for. This isn’t easy Liam, and I’m telling you its going to be difficult. Every full moon will be different until you…
allison argent in 2x05
Seems like a lot of people are talking about a “Dark Scott” arc this season on Teen Wolf. This is something I DO NOT want to see. I love and adore Scott McCall as the moral front of Teen Wolf. He’s a fundamentally good guy especially given the fact that every other character around him (bar maybe Sheriff Stilinski and Kira) seems to be morally ambiguous or down right evil.
Things I do want to see for Scott:
1. His continued struggle against the “monster” inside
2. Him growing as an Alpha and leader of his pack
3. Killing Peter to save his friends and family (he needs to learn that death is not always avoidable unfortunately)
Things I definitely do not want to see:
1. Peter killing Scott or stealing his Alpha power
2. Scott being manipulated to become a killer by Peter
3. Dark Scott in any form